NCLEX – RN review provides candidates with the opportunity to know the latest NCLEX – RN test plan framework
describing the recent changes and additions to content. A comprehensive system review will be discussed to
further prepare candidates for this important licensing examination. The review will allow candidates to practice
over 4,200 practice questions reflective on management of care, patient safety, and alternate format items.
Upon successful completion of this review, the candidates will demonstrate the ability to:
- Integrate Fundamentals of Nursing Practice concepts in the care of Medical-Surgical, Mental Health, Women’s and Child Health Nursing
- Discuss key concepts such as delegation and leadership under nursing management
- Examine questions with increased emphasis on management of care, patient safety, and alternate format items
- Apply various test-taking strategies to pick the correct option with rationales
- Practice questions reflective in the NCLEX – RN test plan: client needs category, nursing process, and cognitive level
Delivery Methods/ Learning Activities:
The course is delivered through in-class facilitation lead by an Instructor. The instructor will use variety of
teaching tools to prepare candidates for the licensing examination. Delivery methods and learning activities
may include but not limited to the following learning methodologies: power point presentation, class
discussions, daily review of questions and answers with rationale, comprehensive practice examination, and a
6-week customized self-study planner.
The candidates are responsible for their learning advancement by attending review sessions and completing
assigned readings prior to class.